Luminaire Pictures recently produced the launch video for the all-new Mazda MX-5 for Mazda Australia.
Our RED Epic Dragon camera was put to work for the two day shoot which involved one day of open road filming in Broadford, Victoria and one day of closed track filming at Winton Raceway, Victoria.
We provided end-to-end production including:
– Creative development and scripting
– Production management and scheduling
– Location permissions and permits including local council, VicRoads and Victoria Police
– Production crew including producer, director, DOP, sound and more
– Camera equipment including specialist camera vehicle with stabilised remote camera gimbal for tracking shots, and all the necessary approvals that come with operating a camera vehicle on the open road
– Safety operations and and traffic management including closing off public road and Victoria Police escort
Post production was completed at Luminaire Pictures including editing, colour grade and final delivery for screening at the national MX-5 launch event.
The completed video has not yet been released for online distribution however we hope to have it up here soon!
In the meantime, here’s a few frame grabs from the video:
Client: Tourism Victoria
Producer/Director and Editor: Ryan Blair
Associate Producer: Darren McLeod
DOP: Harry Charnock